Drug/Alcohol Rehab Recovery Louisville
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that Kentucky has the fifth highest rate of drug overdose deaths in the nation, with an overdose death rate of 29.9 per 100,000 residents in 2018. In Jefferson County specifically, the overdose death rate was even higher at 36.9 per 100,000 residents.
There are several rehab recovery programs in Louisville that offer treatment for substance abuse disorders, as well as other mental health disorders. Some notable programs include:
1. Volunteers of America - Mid-States: This program offers a variety of services, including detoxification, residential treatment, and outpatient treatment for substance abuse disorders. They also offer services for individuals with co-occurring mental health disorders.
2. The Center for Women and Families: This program specializes in treating women who have experienced physical or sexual abuse, trauma, or addiction. They offer a residential rehab program as well as outpatient services.
3. The Morton Center: This program offers outpatient treatment for individuals struggling with substance abuse disorders, as well as their families. They also offer services for individuals with co-occurring mental health disorders and have a specific program for individuals in the criminal justice system.
4. The Brook Hospital - KMI: This program offers residential treatment for substance abuse disorders, as well as co-occurring mental health disorders. They also have a specific track for treating individuals with military backgrounds.
5. The Healing Place: This program offers free residential treatment for men struggling with substance abuse disorders. They also offer transitional living services and have a specific program for individuals who have been incarcerated.
In addition to substance abuse disorders, there are also rehab recovery programs in Louisville that specialize in treating other mental health disorders. These include:
1. The Bluegrass Center for Autism: This program offers services for children and adults with autism, including behavioral therapy, family support, and a therapeutic residential program.
2. Seven Counties Services: This program offers a variety of mental health services, including individual and group therapy, medication management, and residential treatment. They also have specialized programs for individuals with eating disorders, trauma, and co-occurring disorders.
3. Bingham Clinic: This program offers mental health services for children and adolescents, including therapy, medication management, and intensive outpatient programs.
4. Our Lady of Peace: This program offers inpatient and outpatient mental health services for children, adolescents, and adults. They specialize in treating individuals with mood disorders, anxiety disorders, and PTSD.
5. Paz Counseling Center: This program offers bilingual mental health services for individuals and families, with a focus on trauma and addiction recovery.
Overall, the rehab recovery programs in Louisville offer a range of treatment options for individuals struggling with substance abuse and mental health disorders. It is important for individuals to research and find a program that best fits their individual needs and goals for recovery.